Creating Dynamics 365 trial https://trials.dynamics.com/ , Its asking business identity means need a business domain.
Learn More on Domain : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/admin/get-help-with-domains/what-is-a-domain
Creating Dynamics 365 Trail from Power Apps:
2. Click on pricing on navigation . It will open below screen.
3. Click on Try free. Opens the Power Apps Trial Instance creation screen.
4. Enter Mail ID and Click on Next.
5. Click on Set Up Account.
6. It will asks some basic information. fill the details and click Next.
7. Verify the mobile number.
8. Enter the Business name and Check Availability.
9. Checking the Business Name, Click on Next.
10. Enter the Business Identity information. and Click on Sign Up.
11. Click on Go to SetUp .
12. It navigates to Microsoft 365 admin center – Home .
13. Now Open https://trials.dynamics.com/ to create Dynamics 365 Trial Instance.
14. Click on Sign up here.
15. Click on Sign In.
16. Click on Continue to trial Sign Up.
17. Enter the ID which we got with Power Apps (in my case firstname.lastname@example.org). and Click on Sign Up.
18. Click on Create.
19. Setting Up the Instance.
20. All set the Dynamics 365 Trial Instance is Created.
21. Dynamics 365 trial instance is ready to work.
Thanks for reading!
Happy Power365ing !!!