Configure your social media accounts
Social posting enables Dynamics 365 Marketing users to author, schedule, and publish posts to a variety of social media channels and accounts. You must configure and authenticate each channel and account that you’d like to make available for use with this feature. In the current version, you can configure accounts for Twitter, Linked In, and Facebook.
To add and authenticate a social media account:
- Go to Settings > Customer engagement > Social media accounts. A list view opens showing your existing social media accounts (if any).
- Select Create configuration on the command bar.
- A quick-create flyout slides in from the side of the screen. Make the following settings:
- Name: Enter a name that you and others will easily recognize. Choose a name that gives a good idea what type of channel it is what type of content should be posted there, such as “Contoso Electronics LinkedIn.”
- Social channel: Choose the social-media site you want to connect to (such as LinkedIn or Facebook).
- Follow the instructions on your screen to sign in to your social media account and allow Dynamics 365 Marketing to post through this account.