Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations connects sales, resourcing, project management, and finance teams in a single application to win more deals, accelerate project delivery, and maximize profitability.
Project Operations is powerful on its own, but can be expanded by our customers who require more capabilities from Dynamics 365. These capabilities include Marketing, Human Resources, Customer Service, and more. Whether you want the added functionality of another Dynamics 365 application or to add on a custom application built with Power Apps, everything works together and works like you expect because they share the common foundation of a secure, private, and compliant cloud-delivered solution.
Project Operations Empower teams to win more contracts, optimize resource utilization, accelerate project delivery, and get business insights from sales to project financials.
In the previous blog, we learn how to provision the Project Operations Dataverse Environment.
In this blog will learn How to set up and configuration of the Demo data for Project Operations – Lite Deployment – Deal to proforma Invoicing.
Step By Step Process of SetUp and Configuration for Demo Data
- Download the Setup Data Package.
- Go to the system directory where the Dataverse Plug-in Registration Tool got Extracted.
3. Open the ConfigurationMigration Folder.
4. Open the DataMigrationUtility.exe.
5. Select the Import data and Click on Continue.
6. Select the Deployment type to Office 365.
7. Select the Display list of available organizations and show Advanced check boxes.
8. select Regin and enter the username and password and Click on Login.
9. Select the SampleSetupAndConfigData.Zip file from the Zip downloaded from step 1.
10. Click on Import Data.
11. Import Will run for 2-10 minutes, after completion of the data import exit the wizard.
12. Check your organization for data in the following 18 entities:
- Organizational Unit
- Unit Group
- Price List
- Project Parameter Price List
- Invoice Frequency
- Bookable Resource Category
- Transaction Category
- Expense Category
- Role Price
- Transaction Category Price
- Bookable Resource
- Bookable resource category Assn
- Bookable Resource Characteristic
Hope you learn something, Thanks for Reading 📖!