Microsoft Power Pages is a mix of new standalone technology, Microsoft announced in Build 2022. Power Pages is Part of the Microsoft Power Platform. Power Pages is an evolution of Power Apps portals, Microsoft Power Pages is a secure, enterprise-grade, low-code software as a service (SaaS) platform for creating, hosting, and administering modern external-facing business websites.
In this blog, I am going to show the step-by-step process for signing up for the MicrosoftPower Pages Trial.
Sign up for a free Power Pages trial
2. Click on try free, and it will ask work or school email address to sign up.
3. Enter the Work or school email address and click on start your free trial.
4. Now it will navigate to https://make.powerpages.microsoft.com/ and Selects Dataverse Environment which is associated with the work or school email address.
5. Now there is no sites in the Dataverse Environment to create a Power Pages site. Click on Create a site.
5. Now, there are two steps to Create a Site in Power Pages.
Step 1: Select site temple and automatically default site template will be selected, and click on Next.
Step 2: Give the name and URL of the Site and Click on Done.
6. Site setting up will takes a few minutes.
7. The site takes a good amount of time to get ready.
8. Once the site is ready, then the Edit and Preview buttons will enable.
Edit: Open the site in Power Pages studio to customize.
Preview: Open the site in the browser to see the site.
Hope you learn something, Thanks for Reading 📖!