Power Virtual Agents is available as both a standalone web app and as an app in Microsoft Teams. Most of the functionality is the same, but when you use Power Virtual Agents as a Microsoft Teams app, it will only be available internally. This is an ideal solution if you want to create a chatbot to answer common internal questions posed by
employees, particularly for areas like IT and human resources where there are a lot of frequently asked questions.
The previous blog, was on creating the Team to add the Power Virtual Agents App to Microsoft Teams. https://srinathpega.com/2022/07/18/power-virtual-agents-16-team-creation-in-microsoft-teams/
In this blog, will be on how to add the Power Virtual Agents App to Microsoft Teams.
Power Virtual Agents App to Microsoft Teams
- Go to https://teams.microsoft.com/
- Click on the Apps icon on the left toolbar.
3. search for Power Virtual Agents and Click on Power Virtual Agents.
4. You will see a pop-up with information about the Power Virtual Agents App for Microsoft Teams.
5. Click on the Add button.
6. The Power Virtual Agents app in the left-hand navigation bar.
7. Right-click on that icon and select Pin.
8. This pins the app to the navigation bar, making it easier to return to it when you need to.
Hope you learn something, Thanks for Reading 📖!