Resources are the most important asset of a service-based organization. The ability to find the right resources at the right time, book those resources on projects and keep them utilized, helps the organization meet revenue targets and customer satisfaction goals
In this blog will learn how to create Bookable Resources based on Dynamics 365 Users.
In the previous blog, we have seen the Organizational Units in Project Operations.
Create Bookable Resources
- Go to the aka.ms/ppac.
- 2. Click on the Environments on the left pane and open the Environment where Project operations is deployed.
- Click on the URL of the Enviromant, it opens the Project Operations.
4. Change the site map from Prjects to Resources.
5. Click on Resources on the site map.
6. Click on New to create a New Resource.
7. Give the Values to the New Bookable Resources.
- Resources Type by default selected as a user and Select the user for Dynamics 365 Project Operations user.
- The name of the Resources will Automatically come from the user.
- Select the Time Zone where the user lives.
8. click On Save
Hope you learn something, Thanks for Reading 📖!