Power Virtual Agents will help to create a powerful chatbot that can answer questions posed by the customers, other employees, or visitors to the website or service.
Power Virtual Agents empowers to quickly and easily create powerful bots using a guided, no-code graphical interface experience and without the need for data scientists or developers.
Power Virtual Agents is available as both a standalone Web App and as a discrete App within Microsoft Teams. Most of the functionality between the two is the same. However, there might be different reasons to choose one version or the other based on the way to use Power Virtual Agents.
Create PVA Bot
- Go to Power Virtual Agent Portal.
- Click on Sign in if you have already Signed up. If Not Sign Up.
3. Sign in to the Power Virtual Agents, Portals looks like below.
4. To Create Bot click one bot icon on the top right. It opens a new window to create a new bot.
5. Now we have the button to create a new bot and the Environment needs to select, whatever environment we want to create the bot.
6. Click New bot.
7. It’s asking the Name of the Bot, the Language the bot should speak and the Environment bot should be created.
8. Click on Create.
9. Bot will create in the background, it takes a few minutes to finish.
10. Now select Publish on the left pan and Click Publish Button.
11. New Bot will Publish and ready to use or integrate with other channels.
Hope you learn something, Thanks for Reading 📖!