Power Virtual Agents provides a demo website so that you can invite anyone to test your bot by sending them the URL. The demo website is useful to gather feedback to improve the bot content before you activate the bot for your real customers.
After you’ve published at least once, you can connect your bot to more channels.
Each time you want to update your bot, you publish it again from within the Power Virtual Agents app itself. Publishing your bot will update the bot across all the channels where you’ve inserted or connected your bot. These include live websites, mobile apps, and messaging platforms like Microsoft Teams and Facebook.
Publish the Chatbot
- Go to https://powerva.microsoft.com/ and select the bot and Environment.
2. Click on Publish on the left pane.
3. Click on Publish.
4. After Publishing the Bot, Click on the demo website.
Test the Bot on the Demo Site
5. Enter the massage “Store Locations” and Click on send on the chat.
6. Select the Hyderabad Store Location.
Bot Topic Creation and Changes: Power Virtual Agents #4: Edit the existing Topic
7. Select option No in the chat.
Hope you learn something, Thanks for Reading 📖!