Authentication can be enabled in Power Virtual Agents to allow the user to log in for personalized experiences. Power Virtual Agents utilizes OAuth2 Authentication to provide a robust and secure authentication experience directly through the Power Virtual Agent conversation.
Power Virtual Agent and have seen a high impact in reducing the number of cases
with generic questions your Customer Support Team is receiving. As a direct result, the business cost around customer support has been directly reduced.
The user has logged in to Power Virtual Agents , Power Automate to pass that
authentication token to other systems, to allow the bot to act on behalf of the logged in user to retrieve data or take action. Flow that passes the authentication token from the bot to the Microsoft Graph, to retrieve and return further user details.
Create a flow to pass the authentication token
- Go to https://powerva.microsoft.com/
- Select the bot and Environment from the top right corner.
3. Click on Topics in left Pane.
4. Click on New Topic on top bar.
5. Give the Name to topic and Give the Trigger phrases and Click on Save.
6. Click on add New Node to the Massage Node and select the option Call an action and select Create a flow.
7. It will open Power Automate in Browser tab.
8. Click on Save to save the Power Automate Flow.
Hope you learn something, Thanks for Reading 📖!