Authentication can be enabled in Power Virtual Agents to allow the user to log in for personalized experiences. Power Virtual Agents utilizes OAuth2 Authentication to provide a robust and secure authentication experience directly through the Power Virtual Agent conversation
Power Virtual Agent and have seen a high impact in reducing the number of cases
with generic questions your Customer Support Team is receiving. As a direct result, the business cost around customer support has been directly reduced.
In the previous blog seen Creation of Azure App Registration to enable the Authentication https://srinathpega.com/2022/07/06/power-virtual-agents-10-enable-authentication-part-1/
Enable Authentication Settings for Power Virtual Agents https://srinathpega.com/2022/07/08/power-virtual-agents-11-enable-authentication-settings-part-2/
In this blog will walkthrough how to create the authentication topic for Power Virtual Agents.
Authentication Topic Creation
- Go to https://powerva.microsoft.com/
- Select the bot and Environment from the top right corner.
3. Click on Topics in left Pane.
4. Click on New Topic on top bar.
5. Give the Name to topic and Give the Trigger phrases and Click Save.
6. Give the Massage “One second while we log you in” in Massage node to the trigger.
7. Click on add New Node to the Massage Node and select the option Call an action and add Athenticate.
8. Topic looks like below and Click on save.
9. Publish the the Bot.
Test the Bot for the Authentic Topic
Enter the massage Login and enter send.
Select on Login in Bot chat and will be prompted to sign in. Enter the credentials that you have been using for the lab. You may be prompted to accept permissions – click the accept button.
You will be presented with a validation code.
Copy the code and paste it back into the chat session.
Hope you learn something, Thanks for Reading 📖!